What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. rajah

Does anyone have a small N. Rajah that they will trade or sell. PM me please

You can't sell anything on PFT. And I am 96% sure that no one has seedlings. But keep looking on the trading forums and someone will probably trade one away.
biggrin.gif

Not too many people will trade a rajah for just anything, it would likely have to be something quite substantial.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And I am 96% sure[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Phil, just curious....how did you arrive at that figure?
wink.gif
tounge.gif

What's your margin for error?

Lol.

I am thinking of trading off my nepenthes rajah, but I'm not gonna want just a small sundew in return! perhaps a nepenthes tobiaca?

I said 96% becuase I know of only a couple people that are tired of that s s s s s slow growing Rajah and that it is so small and never grows that they would trade it.
biggrin.gif

who are tired of them
ill take it off there hands
lol
But ask them about it

I mean they are healthy and have some big pitchers like 2inches stuff like that. But as Spec said and anyone else the won't trade them for a D. intermedia (s). More like for another great nep. Like N. Villosia, N. Tobiaca, N. macrophylla N.jacquelineae , N. sibuyanensis big. Stuff like that or combs like 3 big flavas 2 N. Maxima maxima Tlatawiran highland. That would be a great trade right there. Will have fun I will ask other people that I know but post here what you have for trade ok. Phil
biggrin.gif

Back