What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pygmy drosera gemmae

The gemmae production season is near, perhaps it even begun for some of you! (Oh lucky you&#33
wink.gif

Is there anyone with spared gemmaes of pygmy sundews to trade?

Not yet, but I see the beginnings.

A couple of mine look promising. Got my fingers crossed.

alien.gif

It will be starting soon Tommy, and I already have you on my distribution list :)

oh goody, I get to try and fail at growing pygmi again. Yah, so only one was alive when I got it, and it lived till spring, but it still died. So I have killed 1 and successfully grown 0.

Hey, at least you got a sprout! My gemmae I got a couple of months ago, never made it...
confused.gif

Better luck next time, for both of us!~!

SF

Snowy, I had the same experience. Though if at first you don't succeed, right?

That is sooo true when it comes to CP: everyone goes bust sometime. I lost U. quelchii over the summer, a species I looked for for decades before finding it. All of us kill plants at one time or other, but that's all part of learning how not to kill them!

(hopefully! I still don't know where I went wrong....oh well, maybe in another decade I'll find another start of this one&#33
wink.gif

Back