What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
I have alot of spagnum, and they are in 1 quart ziplock bags with 1 fistful per bag. i only have sarracenia and P. Primuflora right now, so i want to expand my collection. i have 10 bags of this stuff, and in a month or so i'll have more. If anyone has any drosera that DONT need a dormancy, i'd love to trade. IF you still want some after i run out, i i can get soem more in a month.

If you dont have any mature droseras left (i'm only 13, new to cp's so i dont want to try seeds or seedling yet) then i'd like to trade for some baby lowland neps, or rooted lowland nep cutting. this would be GREAT!! please try to e mail me before friday since i'll be leaving for 2 weeks.

My AIM is cparsonsss and my E-Mail address is cparsonsss@hotmail.com

I would be interested in purchasing a bag or two from you. What would you sell a bag for. You are talking live.

Edit

i can get as much s you want guys. it grows on my friend property and hes going to clear it all out in about 8 months anyway. E mail me now with how much you want and what you can give. theres alot so i'm flexible. i can get all you guys want in about 3 weeks - a month

you guys know what? i've elaving for 2 weeks this weekend so any plants we traded would sit and rot at my doorstep.

oh yeah it is live. i just collected it this morning (everything legal WITH permission here folks)

Keep in mind the trading forums are for trading. No public listing of sale items with prices etc.
Tony

Why would someone want to clear out live sphagnum moss when the populations of wild moss are being depleted everyday? It seems odd to me that when cp populations are being threatened that a sphagnum bog is being cleared.

Nick

its not a huge bog or anything. its a lil area maybe the size of large room thats right now to a lake. hes filling it in and building there. and there are no cp's there. So dont YOU think its better to save the moss then to let it die? hmm?

Actually I would rather see it put to better use. Perhaps to reintroduce native cps that once lived there. Or to find out if there are any rare or endanged plants and animal that use that sphagnum as a home.

Seems a shame that another sphagnum mat is being destroyed for building.
mad.gif

I have drosera spatulata seeds, drosera intermedia seeds, and soon drosera capensis seeds, they alld on't need dormancy.
smile.gif

my computer was down, sorry. i replied to all pm's, and i'll be back in 2 weeks, then they will be sent out :)

nick your idea is great but sometimes you cant just do that
when your neighbor decides to build you cant just yell at him and tell him no to do it

Back