What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mini indoor greenhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
I was in a store today and I saw these onsale. I have one already and they are great for growing plants. It has three shelves and the measurements are 28" X 20" X 50" (70cm X 50cm X 125cm).
I made mine into a lowland tank for my nepenthes and it's also home to two of my lizards.
My wife even lets me keep it in the living room, It's the only setup that she's ever let me keep in the living room. She always said that all are my other setups are ugly.
mad.gif
If anybody is interested let me know.

I have 2 they are great.
biggrin.gif
I grow my lowland neps in it to. It works great. How much was the one that you saw on sale?

$19.99

Ozzy, how much are they. I am interseted in them. Are they fairly good about holding humidity?

Rose

They hold in humidty great. The only drawback I've noticed in that I haven't figured out a way to circulate air in it yet. At the bottom there are small gaps so I guess that is enough because I haven't had any problems with fungus. It has 2 zippers for the door. You could open the zipper part of the way if you need more air to circulate.

hey sounds neato, could you post any pics? hey im from ohio as well!!! where in ohio are ya from? im from about 20 minutes west of cleveland. hehe how coolio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back