What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willing to trade some cps for shoes

Hello, Zach here. I am willing to trade some rarer drosera and pinguicula for a pair of size 9 1/2 or 10 *And 1-Desires* I am ethier looking for all black and silver or white and red. Here is a pic of the black ones: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....y=15710

Thanks and please let me know-Zach
biggrin.gif

i am rolling on the groung right now....lool
tounge.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

Sorry dude, I can't help you, I wear size 13.
tounge.gif

Poor Zach.. I can picture him running around barefoot holding some potted cp's and yelling..

Trading for shoes!

wow.gif

Tony

This must be the oddest trade request ever! lol
biggrin.gif

Has anyone thought of planting a CP inside of a shoe before? I'm not sure if it would work, but it might be interesting to try. I happened to leave a pair of old running shoes outside once, and when I found them again they had moss and ferns growing on them!
smile.gif

Jœl

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and when I found them again they had moss and ferns growing on them![/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, well, it helps if you live in Puerto Rico!
rolleyes.gif
That sort of thing would never happen here in CA.

Zach,

I doubt anyone here has a pair of shoes they would be wanting to get rid of, so I'm guessing you want someone to buy them for you in return for some plants?
smile.gif

-noah

Zach...that definitely has to be THE oddest trade request in PFT history!
wow.gif
LOL However, I admire your resourcefulness for trying to get these shoes. I have small feet too. Its a pain finding shoes.

Good luck!

BTW...have you tried eBay? You can get some good deals there sometimes. I've sold shoes there before.
smile.gif

Suzanne

Suzanne, the link he provides as an example of the shoes is a e-bay page. lol

I'd be willing to trade some plants for a new car. Nothing domestic please.

Thanks, and please let me know.

what he is trying to say is you buy the shoes and sell them to him he will give you some plants
mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'd be willing to trade some plants for a new car. Nothing domestic please.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

LOL!!!!! Somehow I don't think anyone here wants to trade an imported(I think imported is the right word) car for a plant. *to himself HEHEHEHHE* Anyways (HEHEH) I'll trade for a house at the beach.(HEHEHEH)

Toodles
tounge.gif
, (HEHEH)
Wes

why don't you just sell the cps and buy the shoes yourself
it would be a lot easier

Back