What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Okay, I have been dying to say this, but have been good. I can not hold back any longer.

Nice list Jeremiah. Size does count.

Heh heh. We seem to have found the "echo canyon" of the PFT forum.

You're supposed to yell "HELLOOOOO" when you find an echo
biggrin.gif

you know, they say "it's the simple things...".

this thread is cracking me up!

thanks for the laughs!

technoracer

ok, so when i tried to post this, i kept getting some kind of error. it wouldn't let me post, yet, here they are!

If you get an error when you click Add Reply, don't redo your post and do not reload the page as it will double post. At least that has been my experience in the past. We will see shortly...

Jeremiah post the name under every pic of the neps I know what 6 of them are but not the rest. I want to trade but forwhat I need to know the names,
biggrin.gif

I didn't get any kind of an error and yet it still double posted... very interesting...

Edit: It didn't this time though

Jeremiah, I am in awe of your collection. One of these days I will have to make a trip down to see your greenhouse.

@Nick, I did get a server error last night when I posted so you are right about just closing the window intead of reloading the page or clicking the back button and tyring to post again when the server error pops up.

I'm going to post a lot of photos in the Nepenthes forum so take a look.

Jeremiah

Pappa Tamlin deleted the echos in case anyone is wondering.

I can't do trades at present, but PLEASE take care of the U. uliginosa <drool> and maybe we can swap later when my ship comes in.

will do

I did not know U. uliginosa was going be so popular you are like the 6th or 7th person who has wanted it.  Mine has a flower that should be opening in a few days.  From what I have seen it is a very beautiful flower.  Tell me if you want see a photo?

Jeremiah

i wish i could make a trade with yuh but you got everything i have already , lol
tounge.gif

Is the first or second list the want list?

oh no the 2nd list is my grow list. I want anything not on it.

thanks
Jeremiah

my trading list is horrible

2 dying venus flytraps(i think the fly's around here are diseased)
1 purp
1 dying nep (leaf burn)
1 dead ping (to lazy to take it out)

ill trade my dead ping if for a nep(lol)

Hi

I would be happy to help get you started growing Carnivorous Plant if you would pay for shipping which is about 4.00.

My address is
Jeremiah Harris
712 Columbia Rd
Colorado Springs CO 80904

-Jeremiah-

Back