What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia rubra gulfensis givaway

Hello,
     I forgot the names of everyone i owe these seed to. please post here or pm me your addy. I have no extra seed left. i need your addy in 3 weeks or i cant send the seed, and it will go up for grabs again
smile.gif

Oh, and If you are overseas you must send a international reply coupon (overseas shipping just costs too much)

i posted for seed , i think you know my address .

You owe me and snowy some we were the first to ask for some!

Your message box is full! so i cant send my adress.

Pondboy,

I just want to point out that Spec doesn't 'owe' anybody seed. He's being gracious by giving it out already. You or I don't deserve to get anything. Just wanted to point that out.

SF
rolleyes.gif

Hi, I would like a few. I can trade for some Drosera rotundifolia with location names ( Norway ) seeds.... or I could send you a International reply coupon....
I'll will be away for a week so I can't contact you thil then...
best regards Bjørn Norman

ahh! Everyone not overseas needs to send me their address again! I deleted my 30 most recent pms, and sccidentaly deleted pms for seed... so anyone not overseas give me your address again! bjorn, did you ask for seed before i said i was out of seed? if so, the seed are yours
smile.gif

I know that he is being very genorous, and I wish I had read my post better before i sent it. I just wanted to make sure he knew we asked for some. Sorry if I was rude
confused.gif

Back