What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well, guess what? My ventrata basal shoots are already big enough for some cutting and I'm gonna make one soon. So if your interested, here's my wanted list:

1. n. x hookeriana
2. n. campanulata
3. n. ampullaria red
4. n. x dashy koto
5. n. albomarginata
6. n. northiana
7. n. x asahi
8. n. veitchii 'lowland'
9. n. eustachya
10. n. rafflesiana gigantea
11. n. rafflesiana nivea
12. n. reinwardtiana
13. n. clipeata

P.S. I'm only looking for lowland forms from them. Also, my ventrata is a lowlander not a highland form or intermediate.

I've been thinking this last night and I think I might of over done it a lil' bit
rolleyes.gif
I know most of you don't have any of the ones I want and that most of those are very valluable than a lousy ventrata.....so, I'm open to sugestions
wink.gif
Eigther way I'll just have to give it away jejeje PM me!

Any interest in a N. madagascariensis cutting?

Oops, should have read your sig. Didn't realize you were in Puerto Rico, I can only trade in the U.S.

Inca

I live in Puerto Rico too, and I've traded with people in the US lots of times. THe US postal servise considers PR as part of the US, so you woun't have a problem with shipping plants to Pr via Domestic USPS priority mail.

Jœl

I still have two ventratas available if anyone wants to trade. I'll trade for any lowland nepenthes for now jejeje Actually I was wondering if anyone has an N. alata for trading? I haven't done the cuttings yet just in case if no one is interested on my ventrata, but remember that this one is use to lowland conditions.
biggrin.gif

Back