What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red dragon vft for a nep

My Red Dragon just divided, and I have a sizable little plant with at least seven traps, about two centimeters long each. What I really really really want is a highland nepenthes of any size, or a lowland nepenthes in luei of that... my plant is REALLY healthy and I have plans for it if I can't get a nepenthes trade, but I understand that this variety is fairly remarkable. If anyone has a nepethes available, please respond, even if you don't need the vft, because I am just dying to get my hands on one and most any condition will be met for one. Thanks!

Interested in a Judith Finn?

PM answered, but nothing's final yet. Sorry to keep you guys hanging; I only had computer access on saturdays, due to being on staff at a summer camp. The plant's still here, and already growing small traps to divide up perhaps before winter.

Just a reminder about the trading forum rules.

Rule #5
Please don't offer/ask for any plants that are sold here at Pet Fly Trap (Exotic Gardens). Example: "I'm looking for a Green Dragon VFT" is not allowed....Thanks!

Back