What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have pollen

Hi
I have N. (mirabilis gold x mixta superba) pollen and want to give it to some one who has a female Nepenthes in flower.

thanks
-Jeremiah-

hey, I have a Nepenthes "Gentle" flowering soon, no idea if it's a boy or a girl, but if it is a girl....I PM you
regards Bjørn in Norway

thanks!

Do you have any idea to when it will flower? This is my first Neps to flower. I have a few questions...How do I collect the pollen. How long do I leave the pollen on the bud before I collect it?

thanks
Jeremiah

I have a N. khasiana in flower. I would like a small amount of the pollen to try and get a few hybrid seeds (not a lot, but enough to pollinate a couple flowers). I'm willing to send half the seed if any is produced (man, it would be SO nice to get some Nep seeds off this thing...) I don't know anything about collecting the pollen though - this is my first Nepenthes to flower also.

Hi

Sounds good
Could you please PM me your address.

thanks
-Jeremiah-

I have a N. truncata x veitchii about to flower. It is my first nep flower. I have no idea if it is a male or female.

Mike

cool!

let me know if it is a female.

thanks
-Jeremiah-

Back