What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Passion flower

timbudtwo

Shoopdawoop
Since I can grow things outside, just not inside, ive always wanted passionflower, and i would like to put it in with the huge jasmine we have. Anyone got any passionflower plants for S.A.S.E? if for sale, pm or im me. Of if you have some san pedro cactus, that would be grrrreeeeaaaattttt
wink.gif

Hey Tim,

I can try to take a cutting of one of my passion flowers for you... I got most of mine from Plant A Kiss,

I have

P. Coccniea
P. Ameythyst (Hybrid)
P. Caerula
and maybe one more, a lot of the clippings I got failed (Passion flowers are hard to get going from clippings&#33
wink.gif
so I am not sure what it is, as it has never bloomed yet.. this year hopfully&#33
wink.gif

I would reccomend hitting up PlantAKiss, since i have not the foggiest idea on what I am doing.. I just water and fertilize... havent been any more involved with them so far.

Hi Tim

I might be able to help you out. I have some passionflowers I will be taking cuttings of soon (I'm on vacation next week&#33
wink.gif
. What Ram said is true...some varieties of passiflora are difficult to get started from cuttings and seed is even worse. One of my favorites, p. 'Elizabeth', have proven quite difficult.

Since it would be a cutting, a SASE wouldn't be any good.

Oh...I forget what area you live in. ??

PM me with your address and next week I will be able to tell you what I might have available. I owe a few folks first.

Suzanne

Ooops...DUH. I just saw where you said California. lol sorry!
biggrin.gif

Anyone have any P. incarnata?

Yes, Tim...I have p. incarnata. But I didn't get any PM from you for anything.

Suzanne

Back