What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lowland neps

I want to get rid of 12 Nep rafflesiana and 3 Nep gracilis. They just don't like my greenhouse. They are physically healty, and from 4 to 10 inches, but it just gets too cool at night for them to prosper. It's such a hassle to send one plant, but if anyone has a good home for them and wants a couple, I'm interested in Mexican Pings and easy growing Drosera, but when it comes to trades, I'm easy. I have some cool Tillandsias I can also throw in to make a bigger trade.

nepgracilis.jpg

tim,

I would love to trade you for a few of your neps. PM and we can work something out.

thanks,
Chris

Just curious Tim, what is the overnight low?

It gets down to 60, and my N ventricosa and xRokko and a few others look wonderful, I've posted pictures of them. But the Highlanders just look unhappy.

You mean lowlanders;)

Oh, yes..........

60F bothers them? Hmm kinda odd, but then again Raff is one of the more true heat loving lowlanders. What do you heat with?

Odd or not, these are growing side by side.

highlandlowland.jpg

You can see ventricosa, raffelsiana and one gracilis.

I would love one of each if they are still available. I am not at home right now. I will PM you a growlist when I get there.

I'll save one gracilis and one raf for you, which means all the gracilis are spoken for. The ventracosa I'm keeping as it seems I can do no wrong for the highlanders.

Did you save me a rafflesiana and a gracilis.
confused.gif

If not one of each, I'll make sure you'll get at least 2 rafs. Others came in before you for the gracilis.

That's all, and thanks. I'll post the names of who will get later today or tomorrow. I just want them to go to a good home.

Regards to all
Tim

Hi Tim,

Don't know if you have any N. rafflesiana left? I'd be interested in trading for one or two if you have any extra.
Only drawback is I'm leaving for a week vacation on Saturday until Aug 4th.
If you have any plants left I'll email my growlist to you

Kirk
Fitchburg, Massachustts

Back