What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted -sunpitcher and cephelotus nep

• Thread starter jeffsz28
  • Start date
i'm looking for a sunpitcher plant and a cephelotus nep plant.

thanks Jeff

A cephalotus= ceph and a nep are 2 different things. A ceph is a slow growing high land plant. A nep can be either or.
biggrin.gif
What do u have to trade for a ceph?

oh i see
smile.gif
have nothing to trade - i mainly have flytraps and some small things right now i just bought. i'm looking to buy a piece or plant off you though ......... let me know thanks

The trading forum is for trading only ;>

Exotic gardens sells some nice Nepenthes for just starting out. They are not expensive and are well grown and established. I would recommend N. truncata and N. ventricosa as two durable and easy to grow Nepenthes.
Tony

Tony I thought Phil said that no one can make little commercials about web sites. You arent allowed to advertise.
mad.gif
I am just following the rules. And about 4 months ago you made big conversations about this problem.
sad.gif
confused.gif

Before you respond do your homework.

What does it say up in the top left corner of this website where all the cute little cps with the eyes are? If you click on that picture where does it take you?

Tony

at the top of this very page, there is a sticky. contained in it are the rules of the trading forum.

the first on says: "1) Please do not post to buy or sell plants in this forum. You may ask for compensation for shipping, but that is all. Also, please don't say "free plants" and charge $8 for shipping.".

the fifth one says: "Please don't offer/ask for any plants that are sold here at Pet Fly Trap (Exotic Gardens). Example: "I'm looking for a Green Dragon VFT" is not allowed....".

phil did have some Heliamphora for sale recently. maybe he still has some? jeff, try sending phil an email to check. also, send me a message or im me at "apexineon" (aim name) and i will give you some more info on the Cehpalotus.

in general, to everyone that sees this, please remember that phil pays for these boards. does the competition have message boards like this? last i checked, no. please respect the fact that phil is gracious enough to help the roughly 1600 members of these forums, by (1) providing them, out of his own pocket, and (2) allowing us to use them for trading plants with other members.

these forums are, in my opinion, one of the largest resources we have available to us. i have yet to find a greater source of information about carnivorous plants anywhere. the rules are there to protect these forums, and to guarantee the future of these forums. please, let's respect those rules, so we may continue to utilise the vast knowledge found here.

thank you,
brian

It's a picture of flytraps and things, with 'Exotic Gardens' writen on it in a nice font.
exoticgardenscolorlite.jpg

And it takes you to www.petflytrap.com. This website
biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Phil traper2 @ Sep. 14 2003,12:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Tony I thought Phil said that no one can make little commercials about web sites. You arent allowed to advertise.
mad.gif
I am just following the rules. And about 4 months ago you made big conversations about this problem.
sad.gif

confused.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Phil,

Re-read Tony's statement. No where did he slightly mention anything. He mentioned that PFT sells these, and offered suggestions, nothing more.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Phil traper2 @ Sep. 14 2003,09:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Tony I thought Phil said that no one can make little commercials about web sites. You arent allowed to advertise.
mad.gif
sad.gif

confused.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
exotic gardens = petflytrap

Yeah, it's hard when you're just starting out(that was me three months ago&#33
wink.gif
; So MANY RULES! But if everyone pays attention and learns from their little bitty mistakes, and then religiously memorizes all petflytrap rules and regulation, sacrificing weekly all your pocket change, we will grow up together in the cradle of Mother Earth.

Yeah, it's about the middle of the night... My brain is kind of mushy like overwatered sphagnum peat...

Back