What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dead beat traders list updated.

• Thread starter RamPuppy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamPuppy

Title says it all.

That's aweful. I'll make sure I never trade with them
sad.gif

wouldn't it be a good idea to post the address since the name will continue to change?

joe

Shipping address when you trade plants you really want to know the background of the person before tradinging. Try to find out abouth themthrough mods or ask someone her from the forums if they traded before eith that person etc.
biggrin.gif
That is disappointing that there is dead beat traders on hese forums.
confused.gif

Um Im not sure if its legal to post addresses
confused.gif

I think its ok, only if you have the persons authority, I could be wrong. Im dissapointed in those 3 (im being sarcastic
wink.gif
) well that one, I figured he was a nice person to trade with
confused.gif
, guess not,
Kevin

You only need to be dissapointed in one, it's all the same person.

We are looking into the legality of posting the address...

Are there any other people we should know about? I'm new here, and I want to make sure I dont trade with any "bad people".

Trinity-nights,
There may be more, I don't know, I'm not a moderator.  However, I trust RamPuppy, phlitrapguy, and all the moderators to keep these kind of people in check and to let us now as soon a possible of the ones who don't make an effort to trade fairly.  I have traded with several people on this forum and they have all delivered promptly and the plants were in good condition.  Often exceeding my expectations.

If you should ever have a problem with a trade contact RamPuppy or one of the moderators.  You'll be in the hands of some truely good people.  We (the forum members and moderators) take pride in the integrity of this forum and the honesty of its members.

The majority of the people on this forum/site are some of the best people you will meet in CPing. But once in a while you will get someone that sneaks and hides in the shadows and manifests then attacks and they are the exception. Fortunately only a few people come up on occasion but since PFT is growing everyday it gives them to opportunity for them to pop up here. No worries though! We will do our best to alert you!

Very disappointing some people are dead beat traders
sad.gif
. That is uncalled for and very disrespectful for the people that traded their plants for nothing in return. Shame on you!

Travis

Trinity-nights,

BCK said he was not a Mod, well I am so I hope to add support here. We Mods and Administrators work as best we can to keep these forums a great place for everyone. Like NepG mentioned, occasionally a trool sneaks in but we usually nab them. The deadbeat trader posting tacked at the top of this forum is kept current, as we find out about them we make sure everyone can know.

If you ever have any doubt about anyone please feel free to contact me or any other Mod, we will provide you with what information we can
smile.gif

Welcome to the forums and I hope you find everything you are looking for here

Well I dont get into trading Trinity but I can suggest looking around on this forum alot of times there will be good words posted about the people trading or there are people who are constantly looking to trade or posting giveaways. Usually as a rule of thumb the people who frequent here the most are also the most reliable, since they come thru every time and have been tested over and over again with the deals they commit to.

Thank you all
smile.gif
. I'll make sure I get to know the person before I traid with them.

Are dead beat was also the person who recieved a huge N. thorelii x truncata!
mad.gif

I would think a dead beat trader can be brought up on fraud charges.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I would think a dead beat trader can be brought up on fraud charges.
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Hmmmm. Do PM's count as a verbal contract? I wonder...Does the fact that you sent it count as your signature? I wonder where the law stands on this one. Good point, NickHubble. Deals are made via e-mail every day (heck, I ask for confirmation in e-mail all the time for work stuff), there has to be some sort of legislature about it....

Its too bad that nathaniel/ragnarok/? got banned. We had a successful trade.

If a contract is entered into, either verbal or written, it is legally binding. The problem is you have to prove it. The problem with email is you have to prove he sent it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back