What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beginner plants

I've got two or three extra P. primuliflora which I think can be sent in a SASE safely. Please note that they are small, only about 1 inch, and you can get a much larger plant from the hosts of this website for just a few dollars.

A SASE can be on the way Monday if you have any plants left. I enjoy pings and neps the most but have sarracenia, Drosera and plenty of VFT's.

Thanks for the reply.

Send it!

Tim,

I would aloso like a ping and can send a SASE tomorrow.

Good!

One more.

Hi Hi Hi

Just butting in, but I wanted to point out that a small delicate plant will likely be smushed beyond recognition in a typical SASE. I know this from very sad experience. A normal envelope passing through a mail sorter at the post office is bad news for a plant
sad.gif

Just a small bit of advice
smile.gif

Thanks,
HOLDEN

Actually, I think it will be fine if I put it into a little thingy with damp moss, I'm not too worried.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tim @ April 28 2003,09:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Actually, I think it will be fine if I put it into a little thingy with damp moss, I'm not too worried.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
got one more left ?!!!
is it easy to grow ?
tounge.gif
?

Very easy, and the easiest to propagate. My addie is on my website. One more time, it's just a little rooted plant, to see if you really want to get into Pings. For just a few dollars, you can get a very nice one from the hosts of this forum. I plan on putting them into a plastic thing, and they'll probably ship just fine.

Thats all

Tim

Back