What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted for trade

just for phil, the white pot is 4in the cups are 3in. pitchers on the white pot are 1in. pitchers in the cup are just a bit smaller, really the plants aren't far apart in size. How many leave per month??? sorry I have to many plants to watch that close, i will just say it seems to grow quickly as a highland.

spec1.jpg

spec2.jpg

spec4.jpg

spec5.jpg

spec6.jpg

spec7.jpg

spec8.jpg

spec9.jpg

Sorry if my server is slow, I only get 128K on the upload.

joe

I would like the N. Insignis if that is ok

do you have any bigger N. Insignis for a photo reference.

thanks

Jeremiah, changing plants at the last second?  That is fine, however I don't have any larger than the picture, even my keeper is that size just in a bigger pot (it'll grow).  So if you want this plant I will be happy with the trade but it won't be quite as large as the macfarlanei you originally wanted.  Really they all grow up eventually so I guess you should pick the one you want the most and ignore the size.

I should mention I have more than one of all plants shown in case anyone else wants to trade.

question? how long is it taking you guys to load this page???

joe

I will ship mine potted to minimize shock. When do you what to ship tomorrow?

Yeah I change lol. I think there are two very different kinds of N. macfarlanei I have one and want the other

question? how long is it taking you guys to load this page???

It only takes me 10 sec or so but I have very fast DSL internet

OK, just wanted to make sure I wasn't overtasking my connection.

jeremiah you have a PM

joe

OK, I'm off to bed, all messages will be replied to in the morning.

Doesn't anyone have a small hamata?
confused.gif
??

joe

How big are the pitchers on both plants? And the big N. Spec looks like a N. Spec to me.
biggrin.gif

they're about one inch tall on that plant phil.

joe

Ok that great I will think on which spec I will take thanx. I will contact you in the afternoon on which one I will pick for the N. Tobiaca that I will give you ok.
biggrin.gif
Than again can't wait to get theN. Spec
rolleyes.gif

Can you ship the plant potted and I wll do the same only I will ship it to possible in a square pot is that ok.
biggrin.gif

phil, your plant will be sent in one of those little cup topped pots like VFTs are sold in. The root ball will be undisturbed.

joe

Philtraper2,
...unrooted cuttings do not require shipping in a pot as there are no roots to disturb.

OK both plants were shipped this morning via priority mail. I've never shipped any potted before so let me know if they come out ok.

joe

I would also like to add that I do accept captivity bread small tropical amphibians and reptiles as trade. Really I'm looking for poison dart frogs but will consider anything cute.

joe

If you sent it VIA shipping how long does it take for the pacage to get from point A to point B? And Joseph the earlist I can send the plant is Next week Tuesday.
biggrin.gif
--Phil

The time is dependent on the positions of point A and point B and the velocity of the package.

Next week is fine just don't cut it off the plant untill then.

joe

Joseph good news for both of us. The basal shoot has 2 more basal shoots on it and I was wondering If I can get any other plants with the N. SPectablis. The basal shoot has more then half of its own roots

Back