What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sent out

• Thread starter Copper
  • Start date
Out yesterday

Enoc22
Casper
Kevin
jhaluska
Pyro
Jeremy
Zongyi

others will be sent out today
Losfreddy and peter please PM if you sent the shipping or if other arraingments were made. I no longer have your PMs.

Are you going to send the d.capillaris,and d.intermedia you said you`d send me? thanks

Thanks Copper. i hope they arrive safely
smile.gif
oooo, its the first time i posted on pft with the new forum, gotta try out the smilies
cool.gif
Zongyi
laugh.gif

Pond boy, it went out. Sorry, I missed putting your name on the list.

With all the things you have going on, you still have heart to send out plants. Copper, you are a remakable human bean!!!
May your joys be what you find!

Copper, did you happen to recieve the seeds that i sent you yet? Zongyi

No, they have not come yet. I will let you know when they arrive.

Thanks Tamlin, by the way, I forgot to add that you have an U sp-1, sp-2 and tricolor coming.
blues.gif

By the way, with the new meds, Zach is doing better. It does make him too sleepy, but its probably good that he catches up a little.

Hi, I PM'ed you and was just making sure that you recieved it copper. In the previous PM's you said that you would send me a few Drosera, Utrics, and maybe a couple pings, with the seeds you mentioned you would give me in two weeks.
I also sent two dollars on friday, sorry I took so long, I had the envolope for you and soloaty, sorry if I misspelled that name, lol
But getting back to the story I totally forgot about them until I recieved sholoaties u. livida and then remembered that the envolopes never went out.
Hope your son gets better,
Pete

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Copper @ Oct. 25 2003,18:21)]By the way,  with the new meds, Zach is doing better.  It does make him too sleepy, but its probably good that he catches up a little.
Thats good to hear Copper.. glad Zach is feeling a little better
smile.gif

Steve

Hi Peter,

If you PM your address I will get your package out with the rest, including Vft's

Did you recieve my PM I sent you with the address last saturday?
If not here it is-
Peter Pham
30184 Sterling Drive
Novi, MI 48377

Hi
just wanted to say
THANKS A MILLION COPPER
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

smile.gif

Thanks
Oliver

hey chop did you get my pm? i never recieved a reply

No,  try again.  I will be sending packages out again tomorrow.

some will be vft, peter, neprick, enoc22(2) and a couple others.

copper, will you be sending mine out tommorow?

Yes. Just an eight hour work day, so I will have time.

Packages that went out yesterday and today were for D. Muscipula, Peter, Enoc22, Neprick, and kb2002.

Losfreddy if you are trying to PM its not coming through. email rwittpd@charter.net.

VFT I have other plants for you besides what you asked for. I will PM tonight or you can email me.

Back