What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera spatulata seeds

NickHubbell

It’s a trap!
I have one packet of Drosera spatulata seeds available for SASE. The first person to post here will get them. I only have one packet.

Ok, I forgot to add that its only for US residence.

Me
i would like some
LMK if they are still avalibe
LMK
Enoc22

sent you a pm! do you still have any available?

if you still have any, i will send a sase. i know you said 1 person, but just in case
wink.gif
. pmd ya. thanks. Zongyi

They are all gone. I may have some more later.

aww...Too late again =D

I can't stand to know that there are folk out there pining away for D. spatulata seed when I have to weed the things out of my pots.

Email me with your request:

tamlindd@yahoo.com

There is my usual price: you have to promise that someday when you see someone that wants the seed you'll try to get it to them for what I'm charging you, and secondly that you always spell it Drosera spatulata on the seed envelopes. Deal?

So we cant spell it Drosera Spathulata?
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
hehe Sorry Tamlin couldnt resist...

Steve

Absolutely not! It's D. Spatulata and Nepenthes Spathulata not the other way around! Shame on you VFT guy in SJ for not being able to resist!
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Snowyfalcon me lad, actually is is Drosera spatulata: the second half of the scientific name is NEVER capitalized, and as much as anyone wants it to be, there is no "H" in spatulata.

Ouch Tamlin, I forgot about that little capitalization thing!

Hehehe! Turnaround is fair play huh?

SF

Back