What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D.Capensis Seedlings available

I have some D.Capensis seedlings available. Right now, from what I can count, I have about enough for the first 3 people (approx. 8 each) that respond... but then again more could grow in the next couple of days.

Just as a heads-up, I live in Canada so phytosanitary docs apply in this offer.

wow.gif

Just a clarification on the phytosanitary docs:

1) Only applies to cross border (mailing outside of Canada)
2) If trading, then you pay for your phyto docs only.

If no one is interested, I'll keep them all and try to get them to flower.
biggrin.gif

Hi,
Can I have some seedlings?
I live in singapore and I'll pay for the shipping costs
Thanks,
Jason

Hi Jason...

If you haven't been keeping up in the Sundews forum, I recently lost most of my seedlings. They all dried from a change in "climate". I still have a few new seedlings but I'm going to hold on to them to see how they develop. Good news for you though, I do have one D.Capensis which is currently growing a flower stalk. I don't know how long it takes to flower and produce seeds (this is my first CP flower), but I'll save some seeds for you.

Mailing seedlings in the current chilly Canadian weather is a gamble right now so seeds would be a better bet. Also, seeds mailed from Canada do not require phytosanitary documents. The only thing you need to do is to check what the laws are in Singapore regarding importation of seeds.

Back