What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

free Drosera Seeds for SASE

Hi

I have about 5 packs of each

my address is
Jeremiah Harris
712 Columbia Rd
Colorado Springs CO 80904

Please post here if you want any

thanks
-Jeremiah-

emailed you
biggrin.gif
. Zongyi

Can you put me down for some?
Thanks in advance.

I'll take some D. aliciae, If yo have any left Jeremiah.

Thanks,Jerry

Hi

it is the tropical form (It was the first seeds I tried of CPs they were sold to me as D. rotundifolia but I is clearly not that)

thanks
-Jeremiah-

PS when you send to SASE would you please include your forum name and what seeds I'm sending you.

hey,
If you dont mind, but could you send a packet of the D. aliciae with my S. alata? Thanks,
Kevin

" If you dont mind, but could you send a packet of the D. aliciae with my S. alata?"

I would be happy to
-Jeremiah-

Alright, I already have a tropical form, but thanks anyway!

SF

Jeremiah...

PMed you.

Thanks

Charles

I'd be interested in receiving some of the D. intermedia seeds if you have any left.

Hey Jeremiah
You told me to post that i would like some seed
heres the post:D
thanks
Oliver
P.S. let me know if they where all tooken or not

Hi

yeah so far everyone that has posted will get seeds. I don't have any more of the D. aliciae but still have 1 pack of D. intermedia

thanks
-Jeremiah-

Jeremiah, thanks for the seeds of the tropical form of D. intermedia, which I received about a week ago and planted soon thereafter.   I’ve wanted this one for a while, as my CPs are grown outdoors in Hawaii.

hmmm, my seed have not arrived yet
rock.gif
. Zongyi

Jeremiah,

I sent you a SASE about 10 days ago with a international reply coupon... let me know if you got it.

Thanks...
biggrin.gif

Could I have the last pack of D intermedia seed?
Thanks a lot
Jason

Hi sure you can I will save it for you.  

thanks
-Jeremiah-

cchang

I sent your seeds out a few days ago you should get them any time

Just to let you know I still have about 3 pack of D. intermedia and 4 packs of D. aliciae

I`d like nsome d.intermedia and d.alacea. Any left? pm.me your addy if so! Thanks

Back