What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D.pulchella X niditula gemmae

Colieo

Staff member
Hey everyone, I have some gemmae starting to form, and I can send you some for an SASE.
smile.gif

**First off, let me say that this can only go to the first 5 people to get to me (this is to make sure there is enough to go around to every request). I will post here when I have maxed out. If I get more, I will let you know. Sorry about the limit.***
If you are interested in some D.pulchella X niditula gemmae send me an SASE. PM me for my address.

Happy holidays,
Cole
smile.gif

hi, i am interested in gamme.  May i have some??

Oooh Oooh! I'm interested! I'll get you a PM pronto!

SF

Hey everyone,
The 5 slots are filled, and I am VERY sorry to anyone that missed it
sad.gif
. If you PMed me, and you just missed it, you will be on my first-send list if the plants continue growing gemmae.  Again, very sorry if you missed it! Watch for another post here if they keep producing.

Thanks,
Cole

I pmed you, am I one of the five people who get the gemmea?

Yes it was, this is a desendant of plants you sent about 2 years ago.  I also have some from Pyro that have not produced yet.
I have for SASE:
neprick
copper
g8oz
snowyfalcon
Technoracer

If you missed the offer, keep an eye out here just in case:)

cole

I always *knew* you would be a good one! Thanks for keeping the faith, Cole. Anytime you need anything I can provide, it's yours my friend.

Thank you very much for the very kind words
smile.gif
Although I dont know if I am that deserving of them! (*humbly blushing*)  
wink.gif

FYI to anyone who cares: When I said my plants were descendants of Tamlin's, DNA wise, it is actually the exact same plant that he has since gemmae are a form of asexual reproduction.  I just think that is wild.
wow.gif

Cole

Thanks! I got them today. Looks like they survived shipping well and will live to produce their own gemmae.

BTW, thanks for putting the extra stamp on the envelope. I forgot to put two.

SF

I don't remember putting an extra stamp on there
rock.gif
Oh well, some one did ( Probably me)
Everyone else, yours are comming soon. School is slowing down. My most resent send out was to Technoracer today. Copper, neprick, and the others that sent an SASE, I received them, and they will be on thier way soon.

Cole

Got the gemmae today. Dang cold out today here. There headed for the heated, humid environment tomorrow night.

Thanks again, dude.

Keep you posted.

Rick

Glad to hear it Rick!

Cole

Back