What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade: Toys for cps?

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Well, while cleaning out the "spare" room which will now be the baby's room I found a few toys I don't "need" anymore.  All are in great working condition and I would be interested in trading them for cps not on my grow list.   Grow list   if you have something I have check with me I may still be interested.  
First up:  The power air surfer.   Here is a link to a short movie on the RC plane.   plane movie
Second up:  Tyco Edge Hovercraft.   See info hovercraft info
Third: V3 Racing Wheel for Playstaion One image

I think that's it.   Remember, these items are used but in excellent working order!   The plane was too beginner for my taste (I'm more advanced that it)   The hovercraft is also not in my likings (I have 3 gas rc cars that do 40-65 mph...)  And the wheel...   Well, I now play X-box.  Not PS1.    
Any takers?  
Please E-mail me.  ( adnedarn@comcast.net ) to keep offers/questions off the forum.   ("I emailed you." is fine though. :p )
Thanks!
Andrew

Back