What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Drosera gemmae

Hello everyone,

I have a certain Drosera nitidula ssp allantostigma that's been producing gemmae like crazy!  Supplies are limited (only 1 plant), so the first 3 that PM me can have some.  I'll proceed with the SASE method that others do on this forum to ship out the gemmae.  I know this isn't a large giveaway, but it's the best I can do at this time... I've been grateful and fortunate to be the recipient of other members gemmae this past few months.    
smile.gif

Only US members please.  I have no paperwork or knowledge that allows me to send internationally.

-Homer

Woo! For once I'm online at the right time! I PM'd ya.
tounge.gif

I pm'ed ya!
smile.gif

Thanks! 4 of you PM'd me, so I'm gonna cut things off here. All of you that PM'd me already will get some gemmae.

-Homer

Aaahh darn, I missed out. Oh well, better luck next time!

SF

darn! missed out on it. if anyone has any extra gamme of anything, i would really appreacite it if i could get a few for an SASE or sumthing. I had just suffered a crop failure due to the heavy rains a few weeks back.

I recived SASE's from wickedthistle and elgecko so far.  I'm sending the gemmae today for these two.  
smile.gif

happy growing,

Homer

My check's in the mail! Honest
laugh.gif

Mailed my SASE the other day. You should be getting it soon.

BCK

Back