What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PM growlist

For those of you that shared your address (and those that did not, but don't mind PMing it to me) PM your growlist.  Many of my plants are reproducing and I would be glad to share them, but I would like to send each type of plant to those that do not have them.  I need your updated growlist.

Enocc
Darcie
Jim Straus
need not send the PM
Noah if you can PM yours I will include the extras I have that you do not.

Assistance with postage would be great.  I usually mail in bubble envelopes to keep the price down. $2 just about takes care of it.

I will be sending out utrics, drosera and pings.  I will prepare the packages next week.

Copper, sorry I haven't responded to your PM, haven't had time with xmas and two kids. The plants you mentioned will most likely be staying under my grow lights for another year at least, (sorry). However I have many other very nice neps to trade if you are interested. I already have the plant you mentioned but if you send me a copy of of what you have to to trade I'll give you first pickings when the snow melts.

joe

Fantastic!  I will do that.  

As to the PMs I have received.  Sorry, I can not send plants out of country.  Also, those that do not get plants this time will be top on the list for the next batch.  Those that have an extensive growlist I will set you back until I have some extra 'good stuff'.  Well, it is all good stuff, but there is 'good stuff' ya know
wink.gif

also, the offer is for anyone, but patience is a must.

I'm confused... what are you offering? Are they neps?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...i hope. Hmm, im too tired to post my list. I'll pm you.

Did,you get my pm.? Thank-you,
Noah.

Yes, I received it. This is my first day off so I will go through the list I have thus far tonight of tomorrow. I will then PM those that will receive plants with this batch and let them know what will be coming.

I am not giving away neps at this time. I also can not comprise and exact list of what is being given away because I will hold onto the growlist for furture use as new plants grow.

Good News, I can supply plants to everyone that sent a grow list.  I will PM each of you separately with of the plants you are going to receive.  Please send $2 to $3 dollars for the bubblelope and postage.

Tanks

PM or email to let me know that you sent it.

Copper,
Did you recieve my pm? I have tomorrow off due to the nasty flu floating around,man what a treat
sad.gif

Mark Wilson

Copper,
Did u recieve my pm (grow list)?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Please send $2 to $3 dollars for the bubblelope
bubbelope? Is this related to the antelope?
laugh.gif

Copper, this is a very nice thing you're doing! Kudos.
cool.gif

Droseras to be sent will be

oblanceolata (Tamlin they have reproduced very nicely, thanks)
Rotundifolia
Intermedia 'cuba'
several types of spat
capillaris
albino
dielsiana
alicia
adelae

utrics (lots of types, you'll have to wait and see)

Pings
aphrodite
primuliflora
gina

PS.  I obviously have a lot of package to send out so I ask your patience.  I will send them all ASAP, but I figure it will take three to four weeks to get them all.  The trades go out first.  If you do not receive a package within four to five weeks PM or email so that I can make sure it was sent.  I will try to list them here as I sent them.

They are much smaller and harder to hunt.  At least you can get several on one permit.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]bubbelope?  Is this related to the antelope?

huy7 I did not receive it. Send again.

Back