What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

P. ionantha seeds

Hello again,

I have successfully hand pollinated my P. ionantha last month, and the seed pod has now opened.  There are enough seeds at this time for a few giveaways.  First 3 that PM me will get some of these seeds.  

I hate turning people away, but its better than seed going to waste.  I'll post again if more seed becomes available.

-Homer

PM'ed you. Where do I send a SASE?

Rick

More seed pods are on the way!  My P. ionantha's are blooming like crazy.  I'll limit this giveaway to 10 this time.  

PM me if you are interested.  If anyone has other SE North American Ping seeds for trade, I would appreciate it.  

-Homer  
smile.gif

Exuse me, but,

Please correct me if I am wrong, homer,
I know little about carnovorous plants, but isn’t P. ionantha listed under the Endangerd Species Act?
rock.gif

Pm'ed you.

Finch, yes it is but I belive only plants are restricted. Unless of course, they are tissue cultured and you have a liscened nursury to sell them from. Seeds are a totally different ball game I belive.

I'd love some! Please let me know if there some left

Thanks
Mike

I'd love some if you have any left, pm sent

I'm intersested. I will PM you.

Glenn

Count me in too, Homer. I've PMd you.

smile.gif

BCK

I've got 9 PM's so far.  Anyone else want some seed?  Next person to reply will get some.  This is open to all persons in the US only, sorry.

-Homer

Iv got that once in a lifetime feeling but iv never grown cps so id most likely kill it:laugh:

Anyway each seed is far to valuble for me to see if i could grow it!

Welcome to the forums, Finch!
Homer, you wouldn't happen to have anymore of that P.ionantha seeds left, would you? Otherwise I would like to have some, thanks so much!

Jason

OK, I'll have to stop the seed giveaway now. Like before, if I get more seed I'll let you all know.

-Homer

Homer, did my SASE every come in. I sent another last week.

Copper,

No, I haven't got your SASE yet. I PM'd you a few days ago regarding your SASE. Did you ever get that message? Regardless, I'll send you the seeds here shortly. I believe you listed your address in another post.

-Homer

Back