What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cps have to go.

I am getting rid of all of my cps. No more room for them. Lowland and highlands. Pm me if u want the list.

If I may ask, what made you decide to stop the hobby? I have PMed you, at anyrate.

SF

PM sent, by the way are the only plants offered are the nepenthes? or are there other species for sale?

Pmed you. Sorry about this misfortune.
sad.gif

why are you trying to get rid of all of your plants

I will send you everone a list today. I have all of your emails. In my email I tell why I am selling my cp's. Dont worry I will still be on the forums and will have only my rare cp's left. Also I will get back into cps in like 2 years. As soon as I get a good paying job I will be back to cps. And trading with you guys.
smile.gif

I sent you a PM. Sorry to hear the plants have to go!

Glenn

Hello,

I can provide a good home for CP's (have either terrariums, fluorescent light racks or shelving with southwestern exposures.
I know how tough it can be to give up the collection(did much the same thing when I moved from Oregon to Massachusetts). Fortunately, I had a good friend that acted as a care-taker who mailed me alot of the plants after caring for them for a year (Nice guy).

Good luck,
Kirk Martin
Fitchburg, Massachusetts

Pmd you. but might not take anything.

soooo... when are you going to give out a list?

Well?.........hmmmm...................oh well
rock.gif

Jerry

yah , have'nt recieved the list either
rock.gif

I pm'd you, but haven't heard anything...

please email me. standforme2002@yahoo.com. I really wouldnt mind getting one or two common species, or good hybrids. Do you have medium-large eustachya, maxima, ile de france, x dyeriana, khasiana, or alata? If so please please hold one for me!!!!

have you mailed out the list yet,

Never mind,NOT INTERESTED ANYMORE!!!!!
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

Jerry

Back