What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. 'Marston Dragon'

anyone want to trade for a d. marsten x dragon? I am looking for s. minor, s. flava, d. capensis red, and other not so common plants. Send me a pm or e mail me and let me know. I have about seven d. marsten dragons NOW, but I will have many more in the spring time. I also would prefer to do the trade when warmer weather hits here in the northeast.

Actually the correct term for that plant is D. 'Marston Dragon'. i'm interested , how big are the plants and so are they dormant ? i don't have the plants you listed available for trade but i have opther things you may be interested in , pm me .

I am also interested in trading for a vft, the giant sort or dente or red dragon...

Thanks for the trade.
smile.gif

Jerry

goldtrap, I belive D. 'Marston Dragon' goes dormant but, it's not necessary but may be benifical to the plant to have a "cat nap". I'm interested in this cultivar you are offering also.

I have several from your list and would also be interested in trading. Let me know about when you want to trade.

Thanks.
Rick

I think Adrian said the Marston Dragon doesn't need a dormancy. Mine don't go dormant, only slows down a bit in growth. It is currently glistening with tons of dew
biggrin.gif

I am game, I should have a bunch of Sarrs come spring flava and minor among them.

One thing though, how sure are you that this plant is the real 'Martson Dragon'? How many points does it develope? I recieved a plant labled as this 3 years ago and it has proven to be nothing more than dichotoma so there is a plant out there being distributed under the wrong lable.

For everyone that wonders about the pedigree of this plant...It is from Peter D'Amato at CA carnivores. It sports as many as eight arms off of one tenticle. I can send pictures if anyone wants them. Just pm me and I will be glad to send them off.

mcrwt644, can you post the pic of your Marston Dragon here? I'd love to see it.
smile.gif

larry, i am not very cpu adept and for some reason cannot post on the website, but I do have pics of it, if you send me your e mail (this is for anyone else also) I'll e mail you the pics.

Here is the pic guys....

mardrag1.jpg

Steve

everyone that posted an interest in the D. 'Marston Dragon', please pm me with your address so I can keep you on my list and know who wants one and be able to mail it out when the weather warms.  thanks, Bob

Back