What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A few offerings

Ok, thanks to Tam. I have a few small plants to anyone interested. Now, these plants are quite tiny, but I wanted to trim down my plants before they outgrew there current containers.

(Sorry if I misspell something, kinda hard to reads Tams writing on the clear plastic bags)

D. Puleaua ssp. Tricholualis ( I have 4, they are about 1/2 an inch in height)

D. Nitulda ssp. nit. X D pygmaea W.A. west coast form (3 plantlets, very small)

D. Callisteus ssp Tricheallis (4 plantlets, bout 1/2 inch in height)

D Nitidula X ? (4 plantlets, about 1/4 inch in height)

D. unknown 1 (20 or so plantlets, they are growing like weeds
smile.gif

D. Unknown 2 (same as above)

These will be gave out for SASE, of course, if you would like to offer a trade, anything is very welcome.

Casper

I'd be interested in the

D. Nitidula ssp. nit. X D pygmaea W.A. west coast form (3 plantlets, very small)
D. Paleacea ssp. Trichocaulis

Let me know your address and I will send a SASE, with bubble wrap if I can find it.

SF

Pm'ed ya
smile.gif

Just Pm'ed you. May I join in? More than happy to send you a SASE!

Hi Casper,
I sent you a PM.
Hope what I have to trade will work
Thanks,
Rick

PMed you. What ever you want to give up, I'll take. Let me know what kind of plants you are most interested in.

Thanks.

Rick

I am starting to seperate them right now, hopefully will be able to go out tommorrow.

Did I get anything?Could you post a list of names of people who got the plants?

Jerry

I have some of the unkowns left if you would Like Cool.

Let me know.

(Sorry, bunch of Pm's to go through and little time)

Casper

My handwriting is atrocious I know! Here are the correct spellings. Please help avoid future confusion by taking the time to correct your labels:

D. Puleaua ssp. Tricholualis ( I have 4, they are about 1/2 an inch in height)

Correction: D. paleacea ssp. trichocaulis

D. Nitulda ssp. nit. X D pygmaea W.A. west coast form (3 plantlets, very small)

Correction: D. nitidula ssp. nitidula x D. pygmae

D. Callisteus ssp Tricheallis (4 plantlets, bout 1/2 inch in height)

Correction: D. callistos (there is no ssp. although the form I sent was labelled as "Brookton Form").

Ok, packages went out monday. I have 2 more to send out, so most should recieve them either tommorrow or thursday.

Now, like Tam, I have horrendous handwriting. And instead of trying to fit in some of these longer names on a clear baggie with a sharpie I number coordinated them instead.

So here it is. Match up the number on the bag to the number here for identification.

1. D. paleacea ssp. trichocaulis

2. D. callistos (Brookton form)

3. D. nitidula ssp. nitidula x D. pygmae (West cost form)

4. D nitidula X ?

5. D. Occidentallis ssp Austrailis

7. Unkown 1

8. Unkown 2

Thanks to Tam for the spelling correction (although unsure of number 5)

So that there is no confusion, if you have a baggie that has a big 1 on it, the plant inside is D. paleacea ssp. trichocaulis, so on...

Thanks for playing

Casper

Casper, do you know whether you can send plantlets international or not?
I live in singapore and I would like some however I do not know whether the law (both here and there permits you to send plantlets from where you live in and me from recieving them here in singapore)

Thanks,
Jason

Back