What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

With the begin of the new growing season, I'd like to plant some Droseras. I know that it's not a guarantee that a seed will germinate or even that a seedling will make it through the transplanting. But still, I really only need 5-10 seeds of a plant.

If anyone can hook a guy up with 10 seeds or so of any Drosera. My plants are small and young thus trading won't work very well...but if anyone can spare me a couple seeds for an SASE I would gladly remember them in the future when my plants flourish!

I already have Capensis (Narrow and Typical - would like "Wide Leaf), Adelae, Capillaris, Intermedia (Florida grown), various Pygmies, and Binata Var. Multifida.

I'd be excited for WHATEVER I can get! I just received a couple nice terrariums for 2.00 each and I want to put them to use, and I am beginning to love the diversity of the Drosera family!  PM me if you have 10 seeds or so you can part with.
biggrin.gif

Thanks!

I may not be able to provide you with seed, but I can send you a cutting of D.capensis 'wide leaf' for an sase.

Let me know if you are interested.
Cole

Colieo,

I PM'd you awhile ago.  I haven't heard from you.  I am still interested if you have one!

Back