What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just to get you ready

Okay, they are not ready yet, but soon.  They will be going out small so no "it is so small" comments please.  I grow lots of plants so that I can give them out.  I can not grow 50 alicia, 50 bostwana, etc. until they are large.  I could never fit them all.  Besides the three listed above I will have some pings.  I will give them out, but trades would be nice if possible.  Trades will come first.  If not a trade postage will be a must.

Thanks to those who sent me the seed.  You make this possible.

This is just to let you know that I will be sending out again within the next month so you can prepare room.

Thanks

Oh, and I have to admit to a dummy.  The two pings I received on the last trade (the big shipping).  I did not write the names on the pots.  Could you PM them to me.

Also those I now have trades with.  It is to be warmer this week so I will be sending them out.

Psst...William, you have a very special plant coming. It is one of a kind. I created I myself. You must help me name this cultivator.

Excuse my ignorance Copper, are any of those aquatic under water type plants?
I'm looking for something to grow in the pond of my PDF Vivarium. I don't remember the name of the plant I'm looking for, I just remember seeing a picture many moons ago, it looked kindof like seaweed.

joe

The plant you may be looking for could be duckweed, salvina, or perhaps water lettuce. Not cps

Some Utricularia may also fill the bill of aquatic too.

Thanks Nflytrap, I think it might have been a utric. I definately saw the picture on this forum and remember thinking it would be a nice addition to a frog pond.

Copper, I remember you wanted a plant from me but it was too cold to ship (and still is at the moment but is warming up) I know it had to have been a nep, but I'm not sure what species. Do you recall?

Joe

No, I am not sure, bical maybe. You can send a growlist, I am sure I can figure it out
wink.gif
. I have Inflata and aureas Utircs. They will work for you.

My utmost compliments to you Copper for your continued successes and generosity. You can count on getting many more plants from me, and I have you in for a promotion in rank in "Tamlins Army" for service above and beyond the call of duty. How does Col. Copper sound? With a few more like you we could easily double the number of Drosera on growlists here and abroad. On behalf of our community, I thank you again for undertaking the work entailed in packing, tracking and sharing these plants.

I look forward to the surprise, and please consider me for D. madagascariensis if and when it becomes possible. Do check with me before sending as we are again going sub-zero here (is there no mercy?
rock.gif
).

You grow girl!

Hi copper! I would love any of these plants, and would gladly trade you any of the following:

N. x ventrata
N. x wrigleyana
N. x koto "efflugent" (I have to verify I have more of these when I get home.)
N. gracilis
D. adelae
D. venusta (I have to make a cutting. May take a bit to sprout)

Or, if you don't want any of the above, I'd be glad to make a monetary donation to the cause.

Capslock

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I look forward to the surprise, and please consider me for D. madagascariensis

Tamlin,

Heh heh, I think those seeds came from me as well.

---

Capslock,

If Copper's D. madagascariensis "Botswana" aren't ready by the BACPS meeting, I can probably bring a few seedlings for you.

Tamlin, if you're looking for a D. madagascariensis, I will have some plants that appear to be D. madagascariensis in spring. They came from mislabeled seed, however, and I am not completely sure of the ID, but they appear extremely similar to D. madagascariensis 'botswana'. I'd be happy to send you a couple in the spring if you want them (and more details/pictures if you are interested). They're definitely big enough to send, I've been growing them for over a year (but they have only recently been big enough for ID), though it's still way too cold to ship here.

young capensis (various tyes) will also be going out.

Okay, remember these are SEEDLINGS so no comments on, "they are so small". Of course they are. I can send out the madagacariensis "bostwana", Aliciae and maybe a couple other surprises. Trades come first and I will not send until shipping arrives for SASE. I have a few already in.

HI, I see your a new member so you may not be aware of the CP Trading forum rules.

#1 Please do not ask or beg for free plants. If people want to give them out they will come to your first. Not the other way around.

#2 Please check out this topic... Trade Forum Rules

Thank you

oooo, missed that post.

Just in case I did not make myself clear you can request the plants now.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Just in case I did not make myself clear you can request the plants now

really? do you have any Sundew that i can have... i was going to buy one but i only have s$3 in my paypal so if you want i will pay for the shipping
biggrin.gif

Yes, I do. I take it you are a beginner and not picky so I shall send some good beginner plants. Some will be seedlings, but I ship them in hard plastic so they will be fine. Send a PM and I will send my paypal account.

I have a few hundred sarracenia rubra ssp gulfensis seed for trade... maybe for a byblis?
biggrin.gif

Always willing to take seed. As a matter of fact, seedlings from the last batch you sent will be offered before long. Thanks from all.

Copper, I have an S. alata and a S. minor with your name on it still. When and where do you want me to ship them out to you?

Back