What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D.capensis 'alba' -seed

Hi all,

I have a few portions of D.capensis 'alba' seed to give away
or I am always open to trades too.

I am in Canada so you have to send a IRC (international reply coupon)

capflower.jpg

My growlist

Andre

I'd love a packet if possible. Can you tell me what an irc is??

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcrwt644 @ Feb. 10 2004,16:12)]I'd love a packet if possible.  Can you tell me what an irc is??
IRC= international reply coupon

Thank you so much for the offer!! Do you have anymore? I PM'D you awhile back.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Odysseus @ Feb. 11 2004,16:46)]Thank you so much for the offer!!  Do you have anymore?  I PM'D you awhile back.
I sent you a pm and I still have some seed available if others want. This plant just produced seed last month and its flowering yet again.

Hi seedling,
Do you have any more seed left?
I would like to have some, but do you think you could send it to singapore without any problems, and is the seed worth the cost of sending to singapore.
I already have the iRC

Thanks,
Jason

Welcome to the forums, crimedog465!
Oh yes, I forgot...is this species suitable for growing in singapore conditions?
(You know, humid, hot, rainy) Also singapore only has two seasons..."hot" and "rainy"!
tounge.gif

Jason

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jason Wong @ Feb. 13 2004,04:30)]Welcome to the forums, crimedog465!
Oh yes, I forgot...is this species suitable for growing in singapore conditions?
(You know, humid, hot, rainy) Also singapore only has two seasons..."hot" and "rainy"!
tounge.gif

Jason
Hi Jason,

I do have some seeds still available but I am not familiar with conditions in Singapore. Their is a foreign resources forum on which you can post on and ask that question. I know their are several Singaporeans who post in there.

As for your other question, is it worth sending to you? I do not know how much your postage costs or how common this plant is in Singapore so again I can not help you with that.

If you look into it further and you decide you want some let me know and I will send you my address to mail the IRC and self addressed envelope.

Andre

Hi Andre,

Yes, I think I would like to try growing this type of seed, as I've never grown capensis seed before. Is any stratification required for seeding? The cost is approximately $2.50 for an IRC and $1 for a stamp, which I think I need to send overseas from singapore. I also have to send an airmail ticket (free). The cost is altogther about $3.50, in singapore currency. I can't really measure the worth of the seeds against costs as there is no one else selling seeds in singapore, but I think it is worth it (The money and the time)
What is your address?

Thanks,
Jason

Back