What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for "RED PIRANHA"

Hey everyone!
smile.gif
Does anyone have a Red prianha vft for trade or sale?

:: E c ::

Just a friendly reminder that this is a trading forum, not a sales forum.

I want a plant too , does'nt anyone know where i can get one or have any for trade ?
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (goldtrap2690 @ Feb. 15 2004,23:57)]I want a plant too , does'nt anyone know where i can get one or have any for trade ?  
smile.gif
You and just about everyone else. Only a few people here have extrensive VFT cultivar collections. I would do a search or try and see if you can find them on e-bay or get on a waiting list at one of the really big cp production houses. I've seen them for sale before, but they were around $30 and I just don't have that kind of money for a single plant that could die in shipping right now.

goldtrap, if you come to the lacps meeting, you could probably score one. I had one, but it doesn't look like it survived the winter
sad.gif

Hey larry , that sucks , i thought they were hardier then that in you live in So Cal just like me and I think i will be going to the next lacps meeting , i hope i see you there and some vft red piranha's too
smile.gif

Hi guys, I paid way less than $30 for my Red pirahna variant.

I think it made it through the winter happily.
smile.gif

rp.sized.jpg

goldtrap, the next lacps meeting is this coming saturday.  I have bad luck with vfts.  I can grow just about any other genera of cp's, but Dionaea just gives me a hard time.  I also had 'Jaws', but I think it may have kicked the bucket too
sad.gif

Oh, I just realized, the vft avatar I'm using is 'Red Piranha'
wink.gif

That's weird , but when your vft's are still alive they look great , I love your avatar and your vft pics on your website , they look great and I hope to see you on this meeting , there's a good chance I'm going . By the way , where did you get your red pirhana from Dustin , Tony ?

hmm... me and captain drosera are going too!
tounge.gif
 (wink)
don't strangle the cap!

P.S. what time are you going?

Goldtrap, yes I did. I mostly get my VFT cultivars from him since he always seems to have a good sized plant for the best price and they are always in stock.

I got mine from Ivan Snyder
smile.gif

Cool , hey I don't think I'll be coming to this meeting to the lacps , probably the next one , take lots of pics larry
smile.gif

Droseradude you mean you cloned yourself? j\k lol.:p

I got one of these just this week from cook's .

Dre

I looked at the lacp meeting and there was no piranha in sight does anybody know where there is another place to look for one. I relly would like one alot thanks later
JOe

if you know Ed Read from the meeting then you could ask him for one .

Hey, did you see my tiny red dragon at the meeting fre8train?

I thought I looked all around at everything but I guess I was just too consumed with all the other plants and stuff.  I was on the lookout for vft but there seemed to be everything but them that day. lots of ping and dews. Maby I was just overwhelmed.  I wish I knew this Ed Read or some of the other people. The only cp enthusiests I know are from here and nobody goes by those names.  Next time I am just going to wear a tag that says Fre8train that way when I see all the people from here they will all say hi. Where were yours at derosadude.

Back