What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm looking for a few "not so easy to get"

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Hello, I have a few plants I would love to have.  
D. ordensis 'Mulligans Lagoon' (I need another clone to cross polinate mine with to make seed and get this plant into hands.)  I currently have 6 of these plants (same clone) in flower with up to 3 stalks per plant.
I'm also interested in the anthocyanin free form of leucophylla.   Please contact me personally to work out a trade.  PM or email adnedarn@comcast.net is fine.  my growlist can be found at  http://mywebpages.comcast.net/adnedarn/growlist.html  I may or may not have extra of what you want but, might as well try. eh?
Andrew

So, nobody has these? Or knows a source for them? If you only have one D. ordensis 'Mulligans Lagoon' and that is why you won't trade it... Message me. We can work it out. I'll give you one of my D. ordensis plants and more! So, you won't loose anything... ...anyone??
Andrew

i may know a few sources if you instant message me ;)

Back