What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. nitidula subsp. allantostigma gemmae

I have D. nitidula subsp. allantostigma gemmae avilable for trade. I have enough for five people right now and will probably have more later. I will post agian when I have more.

Please post prior to PMing me so everyone can see when five people have made contact.

Glenn

Editorial comment: Apparently classification for this former subspecies has just been revised. It is now more accurately known as Drosera allantostigma.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the following seeds for trade if you are interested:

Sarracenia Mix (S. leucophylla, S. psittacina, S. alata, S. rubra) - received on 3/15/04

Darlingtonia californica - received on 3/15/04

Drosera rotundifolia - received on 3/16/04

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm interested,let me know what you want in trade.

Jerry

For all those people I gave gemmae labeled as D. allantostigma, recently, I believe that they should be called D. allantostigma x omissa. And I'm pretty sure these are the descendents of the gemmae received from Glenn, back in 2004. Keywords are: 'believe' and 'I'm pretty sure'!

Picture006.jpg

Hi Glenn,

I would be interested in these. I'll pm some things I have for trade.

JoAnn

Glenn hasn't posted in a long while. I revived the topic when I was actually planning to begin a new topic and this old one popped up. Glenn was the one who supplied me the gemmae, back in 2004 and I recently sent out gemmae from this colony. Sorry about the confusion. You all can PM for trades but I no longer have gemmae.

Back