What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

schloaty

Staff member
Hi everyone,
I have one nice, healthy ampularia for trade. I'm looking for first and foremost N. maxima...but pretty much any nep I don't have woud be concidered. What do I have, you ask?
ampularia (duh)
aristolochioides (like I'd get one for an amp anyway, lol)
bicalcarata
campanulata
faiziliana
fusca
gracilis
ephippiata
ventricosa
macfarlenei
distilatoria
eustasia (butchered the spelling, I know)
khasiana
merrilliana
jacqueleneae (for an amp? yeah, right)
x coccinea
x wrigleyana
x ventrata
ventricosa x khasiana
ventricosa x truncata
x judith finn
x miranda (pending, coming from PFT)
I think that's it....might be missing one or two....

Ok, GO! Offers will be considered in the order in which they are received....

biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

I have an N. Alata, but it's pretty small, I also have Gracilis "Spotted" I have 2 HUGE Mirandas, but you already have those

I've got a N. sanguinea (plant) and a cutting of N. effulgent koto X #1 mirabilis X thorelli Isama Kusakobe (CSFU greenhouse)

oops...I left alata and sanguinea out of my list! Anyhow, thanks, you two, but Copper beat you to the punch in a PM...My larger amp has a small shoot coming off the stem, so I will keep you guys in mind if/when I'm able to cut and root it. don't hold your breath, though....it's still only 3/4" in diameter!
laugh.gif

Dustin, that's one complex hybrid you've got there!

Dave, tell me about it! I've got another that is a killer and I don't even wanna attempt remembering it! ;p

Hi Schloaty,

I have two different N. maxima that are about 5 years old that I could take a cutting from.
They were grown from seed (ICPS seedbank).
One is N. maxima celebes striped. I have a 2' piece I could cut off.
The other is N. maxima celebes striped x big peristome
which doesn't have as much to cut but think I could find something.

Let me know when you'll be at NECPS again and I'll bring you a piece.

Kirk
Fitchburg, Mass

Would you be interested in cuttings? I am taking some from a new mixta x khansiana that I got at UNCC!

Kirk....We'll talk...You definately have my interest.

Neplover, you also have me piqued..

However the cutting I listed at the begginning of this thread is long gone, and I don't currently have any nep cuttings available for trade....Most of my neps are quite young at this point.  I DO have some basal rosettes showing their pretty little faces...They could easily be separated. They're on my N merilliana, my N. fusca and my N. x 'emmarene' (? on the id, but it looks exactly like the picture in the nep forum under the heading N. 'emmarene'  I actually received it as a tobaica, which it most definately is NOT).  I could also probably cut a gracilis vine, if either of you want that.

Schloaty- I would be interested in your N. x 'emmarene'. Don't have one yet. I'm taking cuttings of my plant today. If we did trade would you want a rooted cutting (takes a while..) or could I just send part of the plant, for you to prepare and root?

Thanks,
Craig

You can just send the cutting, I have the rooting hormone and all that jazz. PM me you addy!

Back