What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unknown succulent for Cps?

Im unsure of what it is, but whatever it is...its sure hardy! Some plantlets that dropped from the leaves are trying to sprout in the sidewalk! I'll get pics up soon for an ID.

Anyway, I've got tons of seeds and quite a few baby plants. 2 baby plants are larger(several lanceolate leaves), if that matters.

I would really like S. leucophylla with a location attached. But you could try with something else if you wish.

Thanks!

I've looked through a few pics. I think it may be Kalanchoe serratum. If not, it looks pretty similar. Same coloring, same leaf edges, and spots.

There's plenty to go around. I estimate at least 50-70 plantlets. 2 of them are bigger as said before. Don't even ask about the seeds.

Heck, if you just want a few seeds, you could send in a SASE and I'd put in about 20. Not sure if they are viable...but according to my Grandma "You sprinkle them anywhere and they grow." The plant has received no care whatsoever on her part and is still doing well.

Yea, thats a mother of thousands plant. I hope these ones youre trading aren't offspring form the ones i gave away last year
wink.gif

if it is, my policy to get it free was to give away the plantlets
tounge.gif

Guess you'd have to be really generous to want to do this "trade" then? lol

You guys have that plant, too? It is also called Mother od millions and pregnant plant. More prolific than D. spatulata, P. primuliflora, and guppies - combined!

No pregnant plant is ornithagalum wich is equaly prolific!

Well this was about the best trade I could offer...

lol

Hoping to have some extra D .adelae soon though.

Back