What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for VFT "Cross Teeth" and "Cup Trap"

If you have "Cross Teeth" or "Cup Trap", I have 'Jaws', "Fang", "Red Purple", "Vigorous", 'Red Dragon', 'Jaws' x 'Red Dragon', 'Red Dragon' x 'Jaws' to trade.

PM or email me.

-Bob-

Bob, the 'cup trap' VFT I told you about durring our last trade is doing very well.   It was up to 6 leaves already, and I have taken a cutting for you...  While that plant is still a little bit out of reach, I wanted to let you know I am moving foward on my promise (no trade for it) so, if you don't find a good sized one good. And if you don't. Fine. ...i'm still gonna send you one. :) (make sure you remind me in a month or two.)
Andrew

PS- All the plants you sent me are doing great!!  -Thanks!-

Could somebody post 'cup trap' picture
rock.gif

I would like to see
biggrin.gif

rex

here is a photo from my collection
cuptrap.jpg

arie

very interesting!
I would like to grow this form too:D
thanks your picture! arie

rex

Bob,

You are going to get a plant from me this season, I promised you one last season. I know once you get it you will get it going and spread it around. I also have cross tooth (name not valid) but it is not in a hurry to win any races. Once it makes it over the finish line, you are top of my list for a bit of this as well. Now stop twitching!

Hi,Tamlin
I would like to see your "cup trap"picture:D
How can they create this amazing form!
Has it the same ability for catching insect?

rex

I think they are a non functioning trap but am not sure.

I have one small "cup trap" for swap
for something intersting (no D.capensis offer please)
any offers please send PM
Arie

Back