What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

P. lusitanica seeds

Hello,

My happy little P. lusitanica is sending up flower stalk after flower stalk.  It self-pollinates, so more seed is available than I know what to do with.  PM me if you are interested.  I'll limit the giveaway to 3 people at this time.  I plan on sending 1 seed pod worth of seed per person.

-Homer  
smile.gif

If you have some seed left, I would like some. I can send a SASE on Thursday or Friday this week.

Thanks

Rick

I'd love some! I'll PM you.

Thanks! -noah
smile.gif

I would love some too.
biggrin.gif

Thank you for all your replies to this giveaway.  If you recieved a PM from me you where the 1st 3 to reply.  I have all the other PM's everyone sent me, so as time goes on and I get more seed this spring I'll PM those next in line.  

regards,

Homer

The last seed pod of the season is ready for harvest, and there is pleanty enough for 2 people.  The PM's that everyone sent me were deleted sometime back, so not everyone got some.  My apologies.  The first 2 that EMAIL me will get seeds.  I'll send them out tomorrow most likely.  Just send me your address, and I'll ship them.  USA only please.

-Homer

The seeds are all spoken for. I'll post a message in the future when this opportunity presents itself again.

regards,

Homer

Homer, I must thank you (and so will others). These germinated very well and I will soon be offering the little darlings out.

Back