What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nep bical seed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this forum and the people on it is known for its generosity, its willingness to share, even when it inconveniences yourself. I know I am 9th on the list and will probably end up getting some either way, but I believe that everybody (all 17+) should have a chance to grow these plants. Just because they weren't one of the first posters, doesn't mean they don't deserve to grow the plants just as much as the first 5.

My two cents.

SF

Well on my own last night I decided that the everybody gets some route was probably the way I would go, and consensus seems to be that way this morning. I sat down last night and divided the seed in to 18 roughly equal groups (I say roughly because I didn't really feel like getting out a loop and tweezers and counting out 18 groups one seed at a time, I am sure you all understand.) I did count one group of seed as I put them into their packet and the final count was 37. So in theory there are ~37 seed per pack. Some may have more some may have less.

I believe I have contacted all of you via PM with my address for SASE but if I have not please PM me ASAP.

And with that I close this topic
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back