What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. madagascariensis  "botswana"

I should probably have listed this with my other offer, but I just remembered. These are very attractive plants.

The seedlings are available for trade only. I have a lot of them, so I can trade multiple seedlings for 1 item.

The seeds are available for SASE or trade.

This offer is for non-commercial purposes only. I will be busy in after 2 weeks, so these items need to go out ASAP.

Also, please indicate the species when you respond privately as I have multiple offers going on. Also, unfortunately I don't think the US postal service accepts IRCs. (I'm looking into this.)

Do you have a pic or description of your seedlings? Age, size, conditions grown in, and or a pic?
biggrin.gif
Thanks!

I don't have any pics, but the largest 10 seedlings are around 0.75" in diameter and are 0.75" in height. I have more smaller ones as well. The seedlings are all 6 months to 1 year old. The smaller sized ones are that way because I left them in the seed germination trays. My experience has been that all other sundew species grew exponentially fast once I move them out of the trays.

pmed you with a request for seeds.

Thanks.

Sent you a PM for seeds

John

Here's a pic of the seedling I got from Emesis (thanks!) It's growing great, and seems like an easy grower:
D_madagascariensis.sized.jpg

Capslock

Wow, even that small they are a beautiful plant!

John

Thank you for your interest. I will start to contact those that I was able to accommodate. Look for my PM within the next day.

Back