What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

G'day,
Have various Drosera and Utricularia seeds as well as Darlingtonia, Pinguicula x Sethos, and Sarracenia purpurea ssp purpurea seeds for swapping.
If you are interested in swapping send a message to me and I will e-mail my seedslist to you.

Cheers,
Donovan

I have fresh burmanni seeds, both red and green.
If you would be interested, send me your list.

Welcome to the forums, Donovan!
smile.gif

I don't have any seed available for trade right no but I might have some sarracenia 'catabasi' (sp?) seed available in a few months time
Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I live in singapore...probably too troublesome to send seed anyway...

Jason

Crikey, 'tis Donovan himself, the ACPS Secretary and seedbank manager! Donovan is also the grower who made the D. binata "Small Red" plant in circulation all over the world. Welcome mate. Donovan's seed has my thumbs up, although some of the South African intergrades will teach one much about taxonomy and variability, but it sure produced some interesting plants, whatever they are!

I still haven't gotten that seed off to you mate, but I am on it! Keep up the good work with the plants and the ACPS and hope you will stop by and share some of your knowledge with us.

Tamlin? Australian talk - I love it!
biggrin.gif
hehe...
wink.gif

Fair Dinkum Mate, don't get me started

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Fair Dinkum Mate
Hey, wait a minute....How are we supposed to know if he's using foul language or not?  NO FAIR!
wink.gif

Edit:

That's wack, man! How you be representin' rappin' like dat?
tounge.gif

Fair Dinkum mean basically Give a fair chance (Give us a fair go) or you are telling the truth. (You been Fair dinkum about this?) Like alot of Australian slang it depends to the actual subject to define which meaning is meant.
Well I hope don't have you running around like headless chooks over this.
smile.gif

Back