What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johny-jump-ups

Wesley

God must have an interesting sense of humor
I have some johny-jump-ups for trade.  Anyone willing?  Looking mainly for Sarrs, dews, and flytraps NOT sold by Petflytrap.
HPIM0440.JPG

HPIM0439.JPG

Also, here is the link to my growlist. My Growlist

Wow! Those are gorgeous flowers.

JA

*Jumps up*

What? You said "johnny, jump up!*
tounge.gif
wink.gif

What do you want for em?

Spec, read his post...
Andrew

I did...

I meant, what kinds of sarrs, etc (ie, he owuld have poste dhis growlist)

STOP PICKING ON ME!
tounge.gif

sad.gif

Oh, I forgot to mention this, as always.  Can only ship within the US, and they will come wrapped in moist paper towels(cheaper to ship that way).  The plants you'll get will have some size to them(you most likely get two or three plants), and will spread like wildfire if planted outside.  I don't know their exact hardines, but I am in zone 5-6(depending on the winters),  I would imagine they can live in colder areas, I will ask my mom.  Also, you can do a SASE if you don't have anything to trade.  I am trying to save as many as I can from the lawnmower(there are more in the yard than in the flower bed).  If you have any questions, e-mail or PM me.

Spec,
What never heard of them? What sarrs do you have for trade?

Nice! Those are different then the 5 or so specie of Viola we have here.

They are actually a type of pansy. They look gorgeos untill it gets really hot out.

The viola, Pansy flowers are edible. Usage salids, cake decorations, on top of individual soup bowls, or pretty plate decorations is a few of ways I use viola flowers.

The lawnmower may remove them temporarily but they'll be back...  
tounge.gif
    Some people curse them for being in their lawn - they're not grass.  
laugh.gif
 Some people think lawns should be only grass.  We have veronica & violets in our lawn (gotta love those 'v' flowers  
biggrin.gif
 )
They are quite small flowers, too, btw.

My in-laws have these buggers all over the place. Their variety is mostly deep purple, with some pattern on the bottom petal and the throat.

ok, I have three takers, and at the moment that is all I can take, as I have not had many come up(just enough for three people). I am waiting on one or two people, but they are interested.
My takers so far are:
Copper
Spec
AQUAMANX

Ok, copper has most everything worked out,
I need what spec is willing to trade, and the same for AQUAMANX .

Ok, update time. I will be a little delayed, as the plants are being somewhatly sluggish(stubborn aren't they
tounge.gif
) Anyway, I will get the plants out as soon as possible.

Ok I am sending plants to:

AQUAMANX
copper
spec(if he will ever tell me what he wants to trade, hint, hint)

But you never told me what species you wanted for em!
tounge.gif

You never told me what you had!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Looking mainly for Sarrs, dews, and flytraps NOT sold by Petflytrap.

That was in my FIRST post. Again, I am looking for sarrs, dews, and flytraps NOT sold by PFT. I am narrowing now, I am looking for Sarrs and flytraps NOT sold by PFT.
mad.gif
tounge.gif

A very satisfied,
Wes

I just ran a ton of these over with the lawn mower this weekend

Back