What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pings

I need pings please. Due to a horrible vent accident I have lost most of my pings. If you have extra please contact me and we will work something out.

Thank you

Not since two hours ago. It actually seemd to suffer the worse. That and the Weser.

You got it then
biggrin.gif
did you loose any other pings or cps?

Copper,

One of my unidentified Pings is currently flowering. If I can just get it to pollinate, you are welcome to some of the seeds. I've narrowed it's ID down to a variety of P. moranenesis or a similar mexican.
smile.gif

Well day 1 after the ping holocaust. The aphrodite and titan are letting me now that the are going to survive. Under one of the squishy leaves of the agnata "true blue" I found two offspring. The mother plant protected them and they also will survive.

On e the probably gone list are  

acuminata    
agnata x (moranensis x ehlersai)
cyclosecta
ehlersiae  (?)
esseriana (?)
gina (?)
kondoi
morellia (?)
moranensis ssp. Huautla x agnata ‘scented flowers’
weser (?)

Those marked by (?) have a chance.  I have not included those that some of you have already agreed to replace.  THANK YOU!!!

I have already purchased another cyclosecta.

Copper, I go on vacation tomorrow for 2 weeks, but I'd be happy to get you P. esseriana, and at least cuttings of P. laueana "purple" when I get back. I have the P. laueana already trying to root.

Capslock

That would be great!!!  I will get with you when you return.  I will be back myself on the 14th.  I get to come home over the weekend of the 7th and 8th as well.

THANK YOU

Back