What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NASC BENEFIT AUCTION OPEN NOW!

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Hello everybody!

I just wanted to let you all know that NASC BENEFIT AUCTION is going strong and still open for LISTING and BIDDING! <span style='color:red'>New items are still popping up!</span>

It will be open for listing and bidding through Monday, MAY 24th!

<span style='color:red'>The auction is being held in the specially created NASC AUCTION FORUM.  Please review the procedures and rules and other relevant pinned topics!</span>

Please try to participate in listing donations and/or bidding.  Remember...this isn't about "acquiring", its about donating to a CONSERVATION project and perhaps getting a little something in return.

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>It Takes a Community To Make a Difference!</span></span>

If you can't participate in the auction, donations of ANY amount are appreciated too.  Direct donations can be sent to Casper.  His mailing addy is posted in the OFFICIAL Auction Rules pinned in the Auction Forum.

You all have been FANTASTIC! Y'alls generosity is just incredible. All of you who have participated should be very proud! You've shown how much you care about preserving sarracenia for the future.

I hope the auction is fun and you all find something that tickles your fancy!  Or...tickles something else.

Any questions...feel free to contact me or Technoracer!

Thanks for your patience with all the ad posts!

Your PAKtioneer  
smile.gif

bump

ad bump

yeah i know bump again

I only have a week left to be annoying!
wink.gif

Back