What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's try this again...

If I promised you something, let me know, if I have it i'll send it asap, if I don't, i'll find something else to send to you.

Otherwise, i'm looking for flytraps and a few sarr's, or just offer me something, at this point I can't really turn much down, trust me. This long winter kind of hurt...badly. So before I decide to just completely give up, I figured i'd give it one last try.

I'll take account of everything tonight and hopefully post tommorow of exactly what I have to offer.

I'll snap photos if anyones really interested too, just ask.

And just to keep everyone's interest, there should be some P. 'Pirouette' babies as well as some heli divisions listed. I also have small seedlings of D. cuneifolia and a form of D. peltata along with a few others. ;)

Ok, I can't wait until later, I want to kick this list off right here right now. ;) Hey, might as well give the people what they want. I'll keep updating and adding as I go through my stuff later on.

*=I still have to count them :p

* H. sp. Yuruani Tepui (small divisions)

* P. 'Pirouette' (small plantlets)

1 N. xBanta #1 (N. [khasiana x ventricosa] x khasiana)(rooting cutting with a swelling node, could be rooted for all I know, haven't taken a peak)

1 Cup o' seedlings (3oz. plastic cup with a few D. cuneifolia seedlings growing)

More to come!!!

Looking for flytraps and sarracenia, or make me an offer.
smile.gif

Also looking for a nice Darlingtonia clone.  
smile.gif

can you handle some vft cutting that are unrooted? cuttings at all? if so, pm me your addy.

let me know.

tech...

I Pmed you about the Plants

Posted some pics, check them out and let me know what you think.
smile.gif

Back