What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Folks , I gotta ALOT , well not that much of easy begginer sundews and i have so many that i have to get rid of them . I mostly got :
a whole ton of D. capensis ' narrow leaf'
alot of D. capensis ' wide leaf '
some D. capensis ' albino '
a few D. spatulata
and a couple D. intermedia
Thats about it . They range from about 1-4 inches for the cape sundews and about 1 inch for the otehr sundews . If you want some just pm me what you want and you can either send me 4 bucks for shipping or trade me something .

PMed ya
biggrin.gif

Someone named Phillip DiTullio sent me a check for 4 dollars but I have no idea who that is on pft so whoever you r can u pelase pm me .

Anyways , I still got alot of plants left and they are getting bigger by the day . I'm out of intermedia though .

Hey folks , at the moment I won't be able to ship anymore plants because I have a vacation to houston Texas for the next 2 weeks . Until then I'll send out the plants but the wait is well worth it , my plants tend to grow about twice their size when I'm on vacation
smile_m_32.gif
and they even flower so you'll maybe get seeds .:) until then I'll answer your pm's as well .

ok I'm back from vacation and if anybody else wants some then send me a pm . I'll send out the plant to those people that sent me sase's .
biggrin.gif

Back