What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a well rooted cutting that is pitchering at the size that most common ampullarias do when they are mature, however these is far from mature. This cutting has pitchered 2" + traps and has copper toned leaves and numerous tendrils swelling up at the moment. It's a fast grower in intermediate or lowland conditions, very hardy and these pitchers are just getting bigger with each one grown! It comes from a more mature plant that forms 4+ inch pitchers! Largest ampullaria traps I've ever seen in person, let alone own!

However, I will not trade Nepenthes for just any plant. I have a specific wishlist and I would like to get one of the plants I'm looking for, for it.

Nepenthes Truncata 'Pasian' (Highland Variety)
Nepenthes Macrophylla
Nepenthes Bicalcarata
Nepenthes Rajah
Nepenthes Villosa
Nepenthes Northiana

Now, if you don't have one of these, don't fret. If your Nepenthes has something very special about it like an odd peristome or pitcher form, you may still have a chance to get this ampullaria variety. Simply PM or post a picture of your odd Nepenthes and I will determine which one will do suffice. I can be contact via e-mail and AIM/AOL, as well. Thank you.

laugh.gif

truncata highland
villosa
macrophylla
These ar far more expensive than N. ampullaria 'tayeve'

Good luck
Joe

yes, but you find an ampullaria 'Tayeve' in my condition from a $250.00 adult plant.

if you can somehow get a pic of your albomarginata x veitchii we may be able to trade.  i just don't like vague trades. also, most of those are just listed if people are feeling generous. i am simply just looking for an odd nepenthes to trade for my odd nepenthes. so yeah, post a pic and let the games begin.

i just listed my wishlist, don't let that list intimidate anyone. if you got a weird nepenthes for trade, post a pic or contact me another way telling me the species.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (leafedwellsofwater @ July 09 2004,11:08)]yes, but you find an ampullaria 'Tayeve' in my condition from a $250.00 adult plant.
Sounds like an infomercial LOL

'Retail value $250! Yours for 4 easy trades of $4.99!'

T

Tony was just joking, not insulting you.

This plant is about to be off the trading market. It will be as soon as a member ships off his part of the deal. If you feel you can beat his generous offer, try at it.

This trade is over.  This plant is off the trading market and will NOT be traded as I've grown attached to it and any offers recieved have fallen through.  This thread may be locked and thrown, if wished.

Thats what you told me BEFORE you offered it here.
confused.gif

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back