What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. alata (tyler co.,tx) seeds

Alata seed collected Sept 03' from the pitcher plant trail of Big thicket national park BY PERMIT. The minum I'd send is a dozen. Here is my wish list

U. Sandesonii
U. gibba
D. Multifida Extrema
D. 'Marston Dragon'

PM me and we'll work somthing out especially for mature plants, in which case I'll pay shipping.

I have germinated about 30 of these and the germination rate is about 98%.

Dont have anything on your list ready to trade, but would gladly send a SASE? Let me know.

Rick

[b said:
Quote[/b] (neprick @ July 19 2004,3:26)]Dont have anything on your list ready to trade, but would gladly send a SASE?  Let me know.

Rick
I have quite a few PMs so I'm doing a first come first serve basis. Let me see what I got when all is said and done. Go ahead and send me the SASE and I'll be sure to hook you up in some way or another. It may be a case of waiting until some seed pods mature. I would have given these away, If I weren't Jonesing for the plants I mentioned. Rest assured when my plants(about 30) fully mature (couple years) it will be free seeds for all !!
smile.gif

Back