What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In the spirit of giving....

I received your seeds just now Tamlin!
Thank you thank you thank you!
(I was so happy I almost hugged the postman ^_^.)

I will do my best with them! =)
*runs to mix more soil*

PS : Why did you send me back my IRC? Didn't need it?

In order to use an IRC I have to go to the post office. This is mdore difficult than the postage is worth, but thank you for the cupon. You can use it again
smile_m_32.gif

I just got Griffin's Sase, and found one from Peter that got mixed in with some papers. I will send what I can and will get it out asap, and sorry for the delays gentlemen but I have been grabbing the little summer that remains with both arms in sort of a desperate windmilling motion.

Oh you are welcome. I just hope I was not too late....
I am really trying to visualize you "wind milling", lol.

Joe

Got the seeds yesterday and sowed this morning.
Fine little things...
Hope I can do them justice.
Many Thanks!
Mark

No problem Tamlin, Now I know first hand how much time and effort it takes to pack seeds and resend the SASE's!  I'm  alittle behind myself, but don't worry the SASE's sent to me will all go out soon!

Howdy doody all.

I sent the final seeds out today. Give it a week, and if you sent me an unfilled request, please PM me then. Things can fall through the cracks and I don't like to disappoint.

I have another offer about ready, this one of a new Drosera hybrid which arose as an uncontrolled result of chance pollination. In other words, seeds I sowed of D. dielsiana sure aren't, and I was the one that cut the scape from my D. dielsiana plants! Best Guess is that it is D. collinsiae x D. dielsiana. Neat plants. Stay tuned, the coffee wore off and I got to sleep. No need to post here, I'll start a new thread when I am awake. G'day.

Back