What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need room

Hi folks,

I'm gonna need more room for some new seedlings in my lowland Nepenthes terrarium. Good news for you is that I've got the following rather common Nepenthes hybrids available for Nepenthes trade or postage/packing cost ($7 priority mail for any 2 plants to US growers). I'll put a 2 plant limit on this offer kids-be fair to the others!

Plant  (number available)
all gone!

You MUST PM me because I am not often on the trading forum and I may not check this post again until I post that all the plants are gone.

Of course, it's a first come first serve thing, so let the madness begin!
smile_m_32.gif

All gone no more!
The Coccinea reds, Coccinea spotteds, Trichocarpas, Khasiana x ventricosas, Ventratas and Isamo Kusakobes are all gone for this year kids!

Watch next fall for another fabulous giveaway...
smile_m_32.gif

Hi swords, very kind of you to give away these neps!
Will they reach singapore alive? I want the
N. Trichocarpa speckled
N. Coccinea spotted
or is this offer for ppl who live in the US?

how about us canadians =)

Hi Josh
Id love one of those Coccinea but alas im in the UK
smile_h_32.gif

Bye for now Julian

Hi swords.
Can I get an N. Ventrata and an N. Coccinea Red if there are any left? I live in the US. I'll pay you shipping.

Oh, i figured that the postage to singapore would be a bomb so forget my last post
smile.gif

OK folks, you've all got your designated plants. I'd like to do one big mailing for all of them on Monday August 16th since I will have that day off. So please have your postage here by Saturday 8-14 so I can pack them up Sunday night before bed.

Sorry you guys above, this offer is just for US growers. I don't have clearance to send plants outside the US only import them.

Back